Upcoming Posts!!

- Avon's Supercurlacious Mascara
- Primer or no primer?
- Many FOTD's with pictures
- Skincare/Haircare review
- Valentine's Day looks
- Lip liner application
- NOTD's
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara review
- Upcoming MAC collections
- NARS blush review
- Top 10 drugstore products
- 10 Favorite things
- Straightener review
- My face routine
- How I store all my makeup!
- Makeup tutorials
- Celebrity recreates with complete tutorial


Thursday, October 1, 2009

October: Breast cancer awareness month :)

Today marks the first day of Breast Cancer awareness month. I have already helped with this by buying some stuff off of my Avon page (I bought a pair of nursing clogs for my mom and a water bottle for me when I go workout). Each product you buy, a percentage goes twords researching breast cancer. Avon has a full program dedicated to breast cancer and everything that goes along with it. I really recommend anybody to check it out and please help out. I know a couple ladies who have breast cancer (my boyfriends mom included) and one of my friend's mothers passed away about a year ago to this cancer as well. I try to help out as much as possible. Please do the same, somebody's sister/mother/aunt/daughter/grandaughter, etc may be counting on it!

www.youravon.com/jamiereding

No comments:

Post a Comment