Upcoming Posts!!

- Avon's Supercurlacious Mascara
- Primer or no primer?
- Many FOTD's with pictures
- Skincare/Haircare review
- Valentine's Day looks
- Lip liner application
- NOTD's
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara review
- Upcoming MAC collections
- NARS blush review
- Top 10 drugstore products
- 10 Favorite things
- Straightener review
- My face routine
- How I store all my makeup!
- Makeup tutorials
- Celebrity recreates with complete tutorial


Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Makeup remover review : )

I recently was on the prowl for a nice makeup remover. My Clinique eye makeup remover is almost out and I wanted to at least find some wipes. I did have moist towelettes for remover, but I hated the way it made my skin feel afterwards. It would make it feel kind of sticky with a weird feeling on my skin. I went to the mall the other daya with my boyfriend and they had a Target right next door. I decided to walk in there and see if they had anything good (which they always do it seems). I just happend to walk by the end of the aisle, and they had Target brand makeup remover wipes just sitting there. They were only $3.00!! I told my boyfriend I wanted them to try them out and also who could resist that price? So, I bought them. I didn't use them right away, but the next morning when I woke up, I looked like I went through a blender and back. I picked up my handy dandy wipe and started wiping away. Even though it WAS a Target brand, and they were really cheap, I have to say that the quality of these wipes are exceptionally good. It really gets rid of all my makeup and helps to moisturize my face at the same time. It doesn't leave a weird feeling afterwards on my face and it doesn't make my face feel sticky. They come in packs of 25, and like I mentioned before, a price tag of $3.00 (or more depending on your area and store, I've seen them online for $3.59 as well). They are VERY moisturzing and they don't have a harsh feeling or smell either.

Product: 5 out of 5
Packaging: 5 out of 5
Quality: 5 out of 5
Overall: 5 out of 5
Price: can very anywhere between $3.00-$4.00
Would I buy again?: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment