Upcoming Posts!!

- Avon's Supercurlacious Mascara
- Primer or no primer?
- Many FOTD's with pictures
- Skincare/Haircare review
- Valentine's Day looks
- Lip liner application
- NOTD's
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara review
- Upcoming MAC collections
- NARS blush review
- Top 10 drugstore products
- 10 Favorite things
- Straightener review
- My face routine
- How I store all my makeup!
- Makeup tutorials
- Celebrity recreates with complete tutorial


Sunday, October 4, 2009

MAC launches- Holiday 09

So, as most of you may know if you ever buy MAC or follow MAC, at least once every couple months, they release new trends, collections, etc. Every holiday they come out with little holiday sets. (As you may recall my post about my C-Thru lipglass, which was part of the little darlings holiday 08 collection). This year, they are coming out in forces, so make sure your wallet is fat for these bad boys!! Here is a list and pictures of what they are offering.

First, here are pictures and descriptions of the lipglass sets they are coming out with ($29.50):

Sexy Shenanigans (Soft)

Elle- White pink
Poetic License- Coral rose
Cruise Control- Pastel pink
Ensign- Peachy pink
Morning Glory- Pale pearly pink
















Frisky Business (Bright)

Silly Girl- Pastel peach

Totally It- Sheer bright pink
Beaute- Bright coral
Pinkarat Soft- Toned pink
Wonderstruck- Pinky coral



Models Misbehaving (Deep)

Pinkular- Bronzed copper
Magnetique- Violet fuschia
Gitane- Reddish orange
Angelwing- Deepened plum
Instant Gold- Light neutral gold




Second, here are pictures and descriptions of the mini pigment sets that they are offering this holiday season ($32.50)

Haute High Jinks (Warm)

Jardin Aires- Tan with gold specks
Rushmetal- Copper sparkle
Copperized- Olive Green
Museum Bronze- Rich brown
Reflects Gold- Gold




Cool Capers (Cool)

Kitschmas- Light shimmery pink
Fuchsia- Bright with pink pearl
Grape- Deep purple
Deep Blue Green- Deep bluish green
Reflects Transparent Teal- Teal Glitter

















Sexpot (Smokey)

Naked- Beige with copper pearl
Sunnydaze- Apricot pearl
Chocolate Brown- Chocolate copper
Dark Soul- Black with gold specks
Reflects Antique Gold- Gold glitter
















Next, are the eye and lip bag's they are coming out with. These come with assorted items as listed below with pictures ($36.50)

Put a Spell on You (Pink)

Dream lipstick- Pink
Baby Sparks dazzleglass- Pale pearl pink
Dervish lip pencil- Mauve




House of Mirth (Deep)

Fantasia lipstick- Deep rose
Get Rich Quick dazzleglass- Yellow Brown
Cedar lip pencil- Rose brown




Naughty Noir (Eyeset)

Blacktrack fluidline- Black cream eyeliner
Shimmertime pigment- Baby pink
Zoomblack Mascara- Black (promo size)
209 SE brush




Alakazam Chocolate (Eyeset)

Rich fluidline- Brown creme eyeliner
Melon pigment- Golden peach
Zoomblack Mascara- Black (promo size)
209 SE Brush




















Now, last but not least (I know, your bank is ringing your neck right now) here are some awesome brush sets they are offering this season. I personally won't be picking any of these up, only because I have a couple of the full size ones, and some of the sets already have special edition brushes I have from my set from last year. I could NOT get pictures of these sets, only because my computer is acting up and will not load them for me. I'm sure everybody know's what these brushes look like, so imagine them mini style : ) ($49.50)

Do the Trick (Buff and Line set)

168SE
187SE
209SE
219SE
252SE

Wave of a Wand (Sweep and Define set)

129SE
190SE
212SE
227SE
275SE

Morning, Noon, and Knight (Everything Eye Set)

194SE
204SE
224SE
266SE
275SE

Now, I went to my MAC counter today and asked when they would have these and they said anywhere around October 15. I have heard as late as November, but I think we could all shoot for October, or around the middle of this month. For my list of wants, this is what I am expecting to get only because I think I might die without them!!

Put a Spell on You (lipset)
Naughty Noir (eyeset)
Sexy Shenanigans (lipglass set)
Cool Capers (pigment set)
Sex pot (pigment set)

I hope this helps everybody figure out what they want and gives everybody a little time to save up! I will be adding more collection info as soon as I hear it!!

xoxo Jamie





No comments:

Post a Comment