Upcoming Posts!!

- Avon's Supercurlacious Mascara
- Primer or no primer?
- Many FOTD's with pictures
- Skincare/Haircare review
- Valentine's Day looks
- Lip liner application
- NOTD's
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara review
- Upcoming MAC collections
- NARS blush review
- Top 10 drugstore products
- 10 Favorite things
- Straightener review
- My face routine
- How I store all my makeup!
- Makeup tutorials
- Celebrity recreates with complete tutorial


Tuesday, September 29, 2009

...and a blog TAG


1. Mood


Eh. Upset because I am unemployed with NO money

2. Hobbies other than makeup?


horseback riding, motocross, going crazy with friends, going on adventures with no destination, AND many other cool things that 21 yr olds do ;)


3. Hair


A low ponytail with my bangs bumped up with a little baby clip


4. What’s your favorite snack?


Anything as long as it's not fattening and bad for you. I try to steer clear of things that aren't good for me.


5. Outfit
I'm wearing pink Pink! sweatpants from Victoria's Secret with a black tank top and a Aeropostale hoodie.



6. Eyes/lips/cheeks



Nothing, I'm naked on my face. O NO!!!!


7. What’s your preferred method of hair removal?
I wax my eyebrows and shave everywhere else. I don't have alot of hair so I don't have to worry about stuff like that.



8. What are your plans this summer?


Summer just passed and it was horrible because it rained about 96% of the time.


9. Are you a night or a morning person?
Night. I hate waking up.



10. Weekly goals


Get a job, think of some new makeup looks and have fun for the weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment