Upcoming Posts!!

- Avon's Supercurlacious Mascara
- Primer or no primer?
- Many FOTD's with pictures
- Skincare/Haircare review
- Valentine's Day looks
- Lip liner application
- NOTD's
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara review
- Upcoming MAC collections
- NARS blush review
- Top 10 drugstore products
- 10 Favorite things
- Straightener review
- My face routine
- How I store all my makeup!
- Makeup tutorials
- Celebrity recreates with complete tutorial


Monday, January 5, 2009

Second review-Smoky eye pallet

Sorry I haven't been posting in this blog, I've just been really busy with my boyfriend moving into a new apartment and helping him and his room mate moving in. I went to Wal-Mart the other day to help find some home furnishings, and I found myself floating over to the cosmetics area. I stayed there for about 10 minutes and found a really nice smoky eye pallet.

My review today will be on the Rimmel London quad colors in Smoky Noir. I bought this because I gave my sister the pallet I used on the tutorial earlier on, and I needed one for myself. This was the only one I found that I would actually like. Even though I normally don't buy products or brands that I haven't used before, I decided to try it. I brought it home and tried my smokey eye the next day with the new make up. Let me tell you. This quad is the nicest eyeshadow. It glides on smoothly, evenly and has very vidid colors. You don't need to apply alot for it to stick out. I would give this product a 5/5 if I had the chance. Great product and it did not cost alot at all. I think it cost me $3.97. For that price, you really cannot go wrong.

The eyeshadow pallet..

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment