Upcoming Posts!!

- Avon's Supercurlacious Mascara
- Primer or no primer?
- Many FOTD's with pictures
- Skincare/Haircare review
- Valentine's Day looks
- Lip liner application
- NOTD's
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara review
- Upcoming MAC collections
- NARS blush review
- Top 10 drugstore products
- 10 Favorite things
- Straightener review
- My face routine
- How I store all my makeup!
- Makeup tutorials
- Celebrity recreates with complete tutorial


Friday, January 23, 2009

How I get my hair nice..

Ok, so I know this is a make up blog, but yesterday I got an extremely nice comment on how shiny and how good my hair smelt that I decided to let you all know what I use and how I use it so people can have shiny hair and good smelling hair also!!

I first want to say that sometimes when I get my hair cut, or done professionally, that is the ONLY time I will buy shampoo from a salon. I feel that you can go to any Wal-Mart and find the same kind of products for cheaper that will do the same exact thing. I don't understand how people can buy $20+ shampoos all the time for their hair. With that said, for shampoo and conditioner I use anything you can get at Wal-Mart. That includes, Suave, White Rain, Pantene Pro-V, etc. I use the same brand for shampoo and conditioner just because that is what is recommended and really works good if you use both. Now, what I use as a leave in treatment or leave in conditioner depends on my mood. Recently I have been using Bed Head's Chocolate Head. This stuff is amazing. I did NOT buy this at a salon, I bought it off of ebay for way less than what they retail for. For anybody who doesn't know, this stuff kind of resembles maple syrup, only a little bit thinner. And it literally smells like chocolate. You shampoo and condition like normal, and then pour this all over your head. You rub it in and let it sit for 3-5 minutes. You rinse out as normal and there you go.

Now, after you rinse out all products this is what you should do. Rinse your hair with freezing cold water. It will seriously suck but cold water equals the best shine money can get, and its free!! After that just get out and style as usual. Those are the only steps I use to get my hair to be silky soft and shiny. I don't spend hundreds of dollars on my hair, and I've also recently starting going to Sally's Beauty Supply to get all my hair dye and have my mom do it herself. It comes out great and who can complain for literally a fraction of the price you would pay at a salon. Every once in a while my boyfriend will treat me to a salon day, but I would rather get nice smelling products from CVS or Wal-Mart and dump them into my hair than pay extra for the same thing from a salon. So, thats it. That is my hair regimen. Simple and cheap. What every girl wants in life!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment