Upcoming Posts!!

- Avon's Supercurlacious Mascara
- Primer or no primer?
- Many FOTD's with pictures
- Skincare/Haircare review
- Valentine's Day looks
- Lip liner application
- NOTD's
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara review
- Upcoming MAC collections
- NARS blush review
- Top 10 drugstore products
- 10 Favorite things
- Straightener review
- My face routine
- How I store all my makeup!
- Makeup tutorials
- Celebrity recreates with complete tutorial


Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Hair product review

So, as I said when I first started this blog, I said that this wasn't just going to be a blog about JUST makeup. I would touch on things that is all things beauty. Today, I am going to do a review on a product I bought recently from Avon. It's called Planet Spa hair mask. I always loved hair masks, even when I was younger. You don't do them all the tme, but maybe once a week or once every two weeks, depending on how often you need it. My hair is always pretty well taken care of and I always make sure to not kill it with heat and hair products. This mask is a green color and the smell kind of reminds me of any cucumber melon lotion. It's a very thick cream and all you do is put it in your hair after shampooing and let it sit. In my bathroom, I have a bath comb which is a comb I keep in the shower to comb the hair masks through my hair. It really helps it get through my hair and I would definitely suggest investing in one, they aren't expensive at all and really help to make your hair that much healthier.

I did upload a picture, and I'm sorry for the crappy resolution, but again I am not using my computer so I don't have my camera software on here. So this is what the mask looks like.



If anyone is interested in this product, feel free to visit my Avon page and buy it. It's a great investment and compared to some of the other masks out there, very inexpensive. So here is my rundown on this product:

Product: 5 out of 5
Packaging: 4 out of 5
Quality: 5 out of 5
Overall: 5 out of 5
Price: can vary between $3-$7 depending on campaign and any specials they are having
Would I buy again?: Yes

The reason why I gave the packaging only 4 is because honestly I feel like they could of made the packaging a little bit bigger. I think for the price it's good, but I would like it a bit bigger, especially for people like me with long hair. I could go through alot depending on how much I need, but other than that this is a GREAT product. I would recommend it to anybody that needs a little bit healthier hair, and would like their hair to be silky, shiny, soft and beautiful : )

No comments:

Post a Comment