Upcoming Posts!!

- Avon's Supercurlacious Mascara
- Primer or no primer?
- Many FOTD's with pictures
- Skincare/Haircare review
- Valentine's Day looks
- Lip liner application
- NOTD's
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara review
- Upcoming MAC collections
- NARS blush review
- Top 10 drugstore products
- 10 Favorite things
- Straightener review
- My face routine
- How I store all my makeup!
- Makeup tutorials
- Celebrity recreates with complete tutorial


Sunday, February 22, 2009

Eyebrow Gel review

So, the other day I went on a haul because I was upset and stressed out and shopping seems to make me feel better. I spent a whopping 60 bucks at Target and got a lot of nice things. I thought I'd share my review on a clear brow gel I got.

Now, I was using CoverGirls. I don't know if it was technically for your eyebrows, but I used it anyway. I didn't really like it only because I hated the feeling it made my eyebrows feel like. It always made them feel really stiff, and I would have to wait a good 10 minutes for them to dry before I could put any make up on. The other week I thought I lost my brow gel (even though I didn't, it fell behind my vanity) so I decided it would be a good time to buy one.

I settled on Sonia Kashuk's. It was $5.99. I thought that was a little pricey but I knew I needed it, so I really didn't mind. I bought it and went home. I didn't try it until the next day but I have to say, it is a lot better than the one I was using. It doesn't make my eyebrows feel wet or stiff at all. It actually just goes on perfectly fine and dries within seconds. It kept my eyebrows in place all day and nobody could tell I had gel in them even though before you could. I would give this product a 5/5 and would recommend it to anyone to tame those fly aways. My eyebrows are always all over the place so it's definitely a great product. Here is what it looks like. You can only find this at Target, so make sure you don't go somewhere else and then wonder why you can't find it.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment