Upcoming Posts!!

- Avon's Supercurlacious Mascara
- Primer or no primer?
- Many FOTD's with pictures
- Skincare/Haircare review
- Valentine's Day looks
- Lip liner application
- NOTD's
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara review
- Upcoming MAC collections
- NARS blush review
- Top 10 drugstore products
- 10 Favorite things
- Straightener review
- My face routine
- How I store all my makeup!
- Makeup tutorials
- Celebrity recreates with complete tutorial


Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas-and second must have!

Hello everybody! Hopefully everybody had a Merry Christmas and received the things they wanted. I know I did!! As far as make up goes, I received some MAC make up and their eye brush set. As far as the actual make up, I received an eyeshadow and also their holiday lip gloss set in Neutral. I won't be posting any pictures of these just yet because I haven't used them yet so I haven't had a chance to review for you guys. I hope everybody has a great Christmas dinner and has a safe and happy holiday. On to the make up!!

Now, yesterday I did my first must have and shared with everybody so I figured I'll keep going until I'm done with my make up that I use everyday. For my second must have, it definitely has to be MAC Select Sheer Powder in NC40. I apply this with an Essence of Beauty Limited Edition Blusher. Unfortunately, I do not think I will be able to find a picture of my actual brush because it is a limited edition one and I bought it over 3 yrs ago. The Essence of Beauty line can be found at any CVS or KMart. They have sets also if you would prefer that. They are GREAT brushes for the price in my opinion. The reason I technically use a blush brush instead of an actual powder face brush is I feel it gets the right amount of coverage. It doesn't cake it on and it makes it easier to apply to all the places that I need to apply it too. I used to use other face powder brands such as CoverGirl and Avon but nothing really ever stayed put as good as MAC does. It stays on all day long, is very lightweight and looks natural. I know some face powders get that "yellowy" look to them and it looks really fake, especially people that aren't too pale but aren't naturally tan either. There is never really a happy medium with some brands. These are the only 2 things I use to apply my powder. So since today is Christmas, I'm going to keep this post short and continue it tomorrow. Go spend some time with the family and enjoy those presents boys and girls. But, if you have some extra time on your hands, let everybody know what YOUR second must have is. What kind of powder do you use if any? How do you apply it? What brushes do you use? Share with us.


Here is a picture of my blush brush that I use to apply my powdered foundation...

Photobucket
and the logo to show you that it is an Essence of Beauty brush..
Photobucket

The pressed powder..

Photobucket
What the powder looks like inside..
Photobucket
The back of the powder container and my color- NC40!!
Photobucket

Happy Holidays everybody!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment