Upcoming Posts!!

- Avon's Supercurlacious Mascara
- Primer or no primer?
- Many FOTD's with pictures
- Skincare/Haircare review
- Valentine's Day looks
- Lip liner application
- NOTD's
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara review
- Upcoming MAC collections
- NARS blush review
- Top 10 drugstore products
- 10 Favorite things
- Straightener review
- My face routine
- How I store all my makeup!
- Makeup tutorials
- Celebrity recreates with complete tutorial


Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Re-doing a lot!

So, I have been searching other blogs and have come to realize that mine is seriously slacking. By the end of this month I will have a smaller digital camera instead of my SLR, so I will be able to take more FOTD's and nicer pictures. It's a lot harder to take pictures when you  have to hold a 5 pound camera with one hand and then try to take a picture and make it come out nice at the same time. So, I am going to go through my blog and erase pointless pictures and such and posts and start over with brand new posts and make them as detailed as possible. This will help not only you guys but make me feel happy as well : ). So look at the top of the page to see what should be coming up and enjoy!! If you have any questions, feel free to email. I love hearing from you guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment