Upcoming Posts!!

- Avon's Supercurlacious Mascara
- Primer or no primer?
- Many FOTD's with pictures
- Skincare/Haircare review
- Valentine's Day looks
- Lip liner application
- NOTD's
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara review
- Upcoming MAC collections
- NARS blush review
- Top 10 drugstore products
- 10 Favorite things
- Straightener review
- My face routine
- How I store all my makeup!
- Makeup tutorials
- Celebrity recreates with complete tutorial


Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday (yay) and an update!!

So happy it is Friday. Granted my week FLEW by and I'm glad I can just relax this weekend but lordy lord. I am so tired lately now that it gets dark at a meesly 4 o clock now. Stupid. Anyways, I decided to let you guys know why I haven't updated or anything.

I don't know if any of you girls (or guys) play video games but damn those babies are addicting. I have the Xbox 360 and I mostly play at night when everybody in my house goes to bed cause if not I would keep everybody up with my yelling at the TV and saying how everything is cheating in the game haha. Anyways, to any of you video game nerdies out there, Modern Warfare 2 just came out and I have been playing non stop since it came out. I have a really close knit group of friends that I play with (my boyfriend, his roommate, our friend, and one guy from Cali and another guy in Minnesota) we have all been playing together for about a year, while some of the guys have been playing together for a little while longer. Now, I don't mean to toot my own horn (beep, beep) but I am pretty nasty when it comes to playing. Now mind you, I do have my bad days where I get killed non-stop, but there are days when I just can't be stopped haha. It has taken up so much of my time because of how long the game is, all the playing you have to do and all the new stuff that came with the game. I promise I will update more and more but it's so hard cause I still don't have my computer back so I can't use my camera or upload anything. My boyfriend just got a new computer so I think I'll download all my stuff onto here and update more for you guys since you deserve it.

So, my question for the day today is, if you guys do play video games, what do you play? Who do you play with? Do you play for the challenge or just to have fun? Comments are always welcome and if you would like to know something or want to see a review for something, don't hesitate to email!!

xoxo Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment