Upcoming Posts!!

- Avon's Supercurlacious Mascara
- Primer or no primer?
- Many FOTD's with pictures
- Skincare/Haircare review
- Valentine's Day looks
- Lip liner application
- NOTD's
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara review
- Upcoming MAC collections
- NARS blush review
- Top 10 drugstore products
- 10 Favorite things
- Straightener review
- My face routine
- How I store all my makeup!
- Makeup tutorials
- Celebrity recreates with complete tutorial


Monday, October 5, 2009

Just a quick update :)

So, as some of you may know, I wasn't working for awhile. There were just NO jobs out there and I was having a really hard time finding ANYTHING. Everytime I went to an interview I got the whole, "well, you really don't have much experience." LISTEN buddy, how am I supposed to get experience when YOU won't hire me BECAUSE I have no experience? See the vicious circle? haha. Anyways, I finally got a JOB!!!! YES. It will help me pay my bills and have a little extra for makeup and anything else my little heart desires!! So, I will still be posting but now you will see MORE reviews since I will have the money to buy things and hopefully it will allow me to get my computer back so I can start taking pictures of reviews and products cause this situation is not working out for me! So wish me luck with this new job situation I got going on here!!

xoxo Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment