Upcoming Posts!!

- Avon's Supercurlacious Mascara
- Primer or no primer?
- Many FOTD's with pictures
- Skincare/Haircare review
- Valentine's Day looks
- Lip liner application
- NOTD's
- Maybelline Lash Stiletto mascara review
- Upcoming MAC collections
- NARS blush review
- Top 10 drugstore products
- 10 Favorite things
- Straightener review
- My face routine
- How I store all my makeup!
- Makeup tutorials
- Celebrity recreates with complete tutorial


Monday, September 14, 2009

Not makeup related, but needs to be said!!

So, yesterday was the MTV VMA's (which was also my 21st Birthday!! Happy Birthday to me). Can we just talk about how ARROGANT and IGNORANT Kanye West is? How DARE you take away from a young girls proud moment. Taylor Swift deserved that award as I am a huge fan of hers. Beyonce was nominated for 8 other awards!! If anybody watched the before footage where she basically said how she loved both Beyonce AND Lady Gaga and said, "I don't have a chance of winning at all, but I just love the fact that I'm here" and then you go and do something like that? I'm glad your ignorant ass won NO awards and you were booted seconds after that happened. If anybody is a Kanye West, I truely feel bad for the fact that you are potentially giving this asshole any sort of income and lining his pockets with money when he can't even have the common courtesy of even LETTING a girl reap her awards for everything she does and how hard she works to get where she is. I am deleting all his music off my iPhone and iPod, and will make sure none of my friends listen to him. Please do the same, as this person as no right to even be called a famous celebrity, let alone make money for being ignorant.

No comments:

Post a Comment